You’ll need a lot of lucky boosts to get the greatest pets in Roblox Pet Simulator X, which can be a somewhat gritty game. One of the easiest methods to do this without spending Robux is to open the Rank Rewards chest when it isn’t on cooldown. The more awards you receive by playing the game, the higher your level will be. In this article, we’ll go over all there is to know about rankings in Pet Simulator X.
In Pet Simulator X, ranks play a significant role because as you advance in the game, you will begin to get rewards from the Ranked Chest located near the game’s spawn point. If you want to get the best pets, you will need a lot of coins and luck, both of which you will receive as a prize. More boosts mean more chances to win free lucky boosts when you open eggs, thus the higher your rank, the more boosts you’ll obtain.
- Noob – No Rank Chest Reward
- Starter – No Rank Chest Reward
- Basic – 2,500 Diamonds
- Pro – 4,000 Diamonds
- Elite – 6,500 Diamonds, 1x Super Lucky
- Hero – 8,000 Diamonds, 1x Triple Coins, 1x Super Lucky
- Champion – 12,500 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 1x Super Lucky
- Master – 16,500 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 1x Super Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Legend – 17,500 Diamonds, 1x Triple Coins, 1x Super Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Immortal – 22,500 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Godlike – 30,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Impossible – 42,500 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 1x Ultra Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Hacker – 80,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 1x Ultra Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Insane Hacker – 125,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Triple Damage, 2x Super Lucky, 2x Triple Damage
- The Best – 200,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 2x Ultra Lucky, 2x Triple Damage
- The Very Best – 325,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 2x Ultra Lucky, 2x Triple Damage
- Pet God – 500,000 Diamonds, 3x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 2x Ultra Lucky, 2x Triple Damage
How to Increase Pet Sim X Rank Higher
You only need to destroy the in-game currency, presents, crates, safes, lockers, and vaults to advance in Pet Simulator X. You’ll be doing this anyhow to earn coins and diamonds, so all it takes to reach the top level is doing it a lot and for a very long period. While their pets are attacking one of the large chests, the majority of high-level players in the game will AFK at night and leave their devices on. With a macro application like TinyTask, you can accomplish this rather quickly.
How does Ranking work in Pet Simulator X?
The game has 11 distinct rankings, which are shown below. As you go through the game and unlock additional pets, you can rank up and receive more awards and coins. Selling pets in order to earn additional money will enable you to level up your preferred pet. The quantity of gems needed to level up is shown below. You must continue to gather them, including the diamonds. Therefore, leveling up involves gathering gems and cash. When you level up, a gift chest with a reset timer becomes available.
Every time they obtain a new breed of pet, it helps. It’s counterintuitive that they sell or trade them to level up. They will struggle to upgrade if they don’t receive new pets, and they won’t obtain new pets either. They won’t be able to discover new islands or universes, which will have an impact on their game. And the excitement of the game will fade. They must therefore continue moving up the rankings.
People Alos Asks
The best rank in pet sim x is Pet God. It needs 500,000 Diamonds, 3x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 2x Ultra Lucky, and 2x Triple Damage.
There are 11 different ranks in the game, they are listed below. You can rank up while playing up the game, you will earn more rewards and coins as you progress and unlock new pets.